G’day from Sydney Guys!
After releasing two new handmade leather wallets this month already, we thought we’d share some wallet related tips with you!
We use a thick, luxurious leather for hand crafting our wallets, This means they will stand the test of time and last for years. This is opposed to the thin, flimsy leather used in factory made wallets that fall apart quickly and look awful as they tear and wane.
‘Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves’, is the old British proverb. Well our wallets are sure to protect your cash, cards, and everyday essentials for years to come.
Tips on Slimming Down Your Wallet:
- Spend all your cash (Yeah right!)
- Opt for a separate card holder if you’re carrying around a lot of cards
- Carry less cash, almost everywhere has a card machine these days, so carrying wads of cash is not only unnecessary, but also dangerous in case you misplace your wallet.
- Clear out receipts and cards you don’t use often and only carry 2-3 business cards unless you’re out networking.
- Try not to carry coins if possible, they really chunk out your wallet.
We love designing and hand crafting unique, bespoke leather goods. What colours would you like to see when we bring out our limited edition wallets?
It’s not just Bi-Fold cash wallets we’re busy stitching and finishing this week. Keep your eye’s peeled for our iPhone wallets, thin card wallets, double sided thin profile wallets, and some classic designs from our previous collections re-made for a limited period.
Some say you can tell a lot about a person by their wallet, not what’s inside it!